The combine station is designed for boilers with a single radiant zone.
- Radiant mixing zone with the radiant zone pump
- Load valve keeps a minimum of 130°F - 55°C inlet temperature
- Grundfos High-Efficiency Pump with ECM technology
- High-temperature baseboard, radiator or fancoil connections
- Thermal storage connections
- Required by most manufacturers to keep a valid warranty
- Made for 220V 60Hz installation
- Connections: 1" FPT
Water for the heating system is mixed in a 3-way mixing valve with electronic control. Return water temperature to the boiler is kept at the min. The temperature of 55°C by the load valve. Boiler heat surplus is stored in a thermal store or a high-temperature zone such as a radiator, baseboard or fancoil. The heating output is controlled by an external controller through the actuated mixing valve.
Made in Europe