Pump Taco VR1816
Estimated delivery time 3-10 days
Application: UNI 15, 35 - Pellet 20, 40 - EKO 15, 35
Made in USA
The Viridian VR1816 circulator is an infinitely variable speed, high-efficiency wet rotor circulator with an ECM permanent magnet motor. Operating modes include infinitely variable fixed speed and self-adjusting constant pressure or proportional pressure variable speed.
- Connection type: Flanged, Universal
- Flange Code: U
- High-efficiency ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- Infinitely variable speed settings to fine tune flow for any system
- Six pressure presets to fit the job
- Sure Start automatic unblocking and air purging mode
- 18ft. Shut-off head, 16 gpm max flow
- ECM High-efficiency motor
- Easy to use dial to set operating speed or pressure control
- 3 operating modes:
- Fixed speed - infinitely adjustable min/max settings
- Constant pressure - variable speed - 3 constant pressure differential curves (5, 10, or 15 feet of head)
- Proportional pressure - variable speed - 3 variable pressure differential curves (High, Med, or Low)
- Multi-color LED display showing operating mode and error code diagnostics.
- Use with a Taco ZVC Zone Valve Control or SR Switching Relay for ON/OFF operation.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC) is included in carton. Simply press into discharge flange if required.
- Dual electrical knockouts
- Whisper quiet operation.
- BIO Barrier® protects the pump from system contaminants