BF250 - Stainless Buffer Tank - 250 Gal
The APOLLO BF250 is sized especially for commercial access with 36” door. It provides the maximum volume of 250gal for your commercial needs. The large tank allows to cover DHW peaks. The tank can easily be connected in series due to the port's locations.
Is an essential component for properly operating the hydronic heat pump system. When very low or no-load conditions the buffer gives time for the heat pump to react and shut down correctly without spiking temperature, in winter it helps defrost the cycle as well. It is also used for commercial DHW tank.
The insulation prevents condensation and heat loss.
Everlasting corrosion buffer tank with sensor.
- Volume 250gal.
- Inner Tank Material: SS316, Thickness: 1/16”
- Outer Jacket Material: Painted Steel, Thickness: 1/32”
- Insulation Thickness: 2”
- All connections are NPT 2"
- All connections come with pre-install plugs.
- Equipped with a drain valve.
- Operation pressure 200psi
Warranty: 10 years