Inverted Flare Normally Closed
Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- 24V 1/2 in. Inverted Flare Connection Low Voltage Motorized Zone Valves
- Application: Hydronic Control
- Connection Type : Inverted Flare
- Pipe Size: 1/2?
- Body Pattern: Two-way, Straight-through
- Capacity: 3.5 Cv
- De-Energized Position: Normally Closed
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 psi
- Fluid Temperature Range: 200 F
- Electrical Connections: 18 in. leads
- Power Consumption: 7.7 VA
- Nominal Timing (sec, min): 15 Seconds
- Valve Action: Spring return to close
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Dimensions: 4 in. high x 3 5/8 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Auxiliary End Switch: SPST
- End Switch Rating: 50 VA pilot duty @ 24 V
- Type: 2 position
- Static Pressure: 125 psi
- Voltage: 24v
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Manual Opener: Yes
- Type: Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water.